Catylist ID: #30419711
East Kellogg Redevelopment
Vacant Land for SaleAlso listed as Retail-Commercial
|Catylist Listing ID:||30419711|
|Property Subtypes:||Hospitality, Retail, Retail-Pad, Other|
|Gross Land Area:||1 - 2.30 Acres|
|Sale Price:||See Agent|
|Sale Terms:||Cash to Seller|
Overview / Comments
- Ideal for retail, restaurant, hospitality and entertainment
- Traffic Counts: Kellogg and Webb Road is Wichita's busiest intersections with 69,046 vehicles per day!
- Hard SEC of Kellogg/US-54 and Webb Road
- I mile from Towne East Square Simon Mall including Von Maur and Eastgate Shopping Mall
- Great access from Kellogg/US-54, Frontage Road, Wildcat Lane and Webb Road.
- East access and visibility to Exit 50 - Turnpike Interstate 35
- Area Retail: Towne East Mall, Costco, Walmart Super Center, Lowe's, Ashley Furniture Home Store, Hawker Beechcraft, Marriott and many more!
- Wichita is the largest city in Kansas with an MSA of over 644,000 and is home to large privately held companies such as (Cargill and Koch Industries). With over 152,000 residents within a five mile radius, population growths are predicted in 1,3 and 5 mile radii between 2.8% and 3.7%. Hawker Beechcraft is located directly north of Kellogg/US-54 with approximately 7,500 employees.
- The redevelopment has 2 parcels left along with these new tenants: Floor & Decor, ExtraSpace Storage and Groves Liquor.
- Kellogg and Webb Road is Wichita’s busiest intersection with over 69,000 vehicles per day! The redevelopment will also offer 1,000 feet of Kellogg/US-54 frontage.
Attachments & Media
|Property Located Between:||Webb Rd and Greenwich Rd|
|Largest Nearby Street:||Kellogg|
|Highway Access:||Kellogg (US-54)|
|Zoning Description:||General Commercial|
|Proximity:||1 mile||3 miles||5 miles|
Bradley R. SavilleLandmark Commercial Real Estate KSCRE Member
|© Copyright 2001-2020 Catylist. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Kansas Commercial Real Estate nor Catylist Real Estate Software, Inc. assume any liability for errors or omissions.|